7.08.2008

A Plan!

I've come up with a plan to save my sanity!

The place I'm renting in Indy needs to be paid up on the 19th of every month- this is my last month. After next weekend, I will no longer be staying in Indy every week. Furthermore, I am going to talk to my boss(es) about coming in every other day my last 2 weeks because

1) this is my last summer vacation ever and I've spent too much time sitting in an office just to break even financially
2) there is now a 3:1 person to bathroom ratio at this place I'm staying
3) the lack of using air conditioning is fucking ridiculous and I can't take it
4) I'll probably end up saving money this way anyway
5) I can go back to the gym

All of the stuff I'm doing could be done from home and only come in for meetings, but that's another story. There is now a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: